You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise choice for safeguarding your property and family. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Appleton home monitoring works
If you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts day and night. Even though they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them watching your home or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are tied to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you during your time of need.