How does home monitoring work in Appleton?
You’ve accepted the fact that a home security system is a wise choice for safeguarding your property and family. You even appreciate the thought of a smart home to bring additional convenience and energy savings to your day. But are you still debating the necessity of home monitoring?
Take a few minutes to understand how home monitoring works in [[targelocation]] and why this added line of protection is well worth the cost.
Here’s how Appleton home monitoring works
If you select professional home monitoring from leading authorities such as Vivint, you are connected to trained home security experts day and night. Even though they are always there when needed, that doesn’t mean they are exceedingly invasive. You won’t find them watching your home or checking your camera recordings. Rather, they go into action the moment an emergency strikes. Here’s how:
- At the moment one of your smart devices is triggered -- whether it’s a window sensor or fire alarm -- your Vivint Smart Hub™ is automatically notified.
- Your Vivint Smart Hub then relays the notification instantly to your monitoring professionals.
- A smart home monitoring agent will then reach out to you to confirm the alarm and inquire about your safety.
- When the monitoring specialist is unable to reach you, they will instantly alert emergency assistance.
- Your monitoring staff is there to guide you through the situation and will serve as the primary point of contact with emergency personnel in the event you are off site.
Always looking out for your safety, home monitoring representatives are tied to your property through your smart sensors and alarms. This is more than merely a sense of peace as you have actual, live professionals to help you during your time of need.
Protecting your property, even when you’re away
Having a 24-hour backup poised and ready in the event of an emergency is nice when you’re at the house as you’ll be occupied making certain those in your family are safe. It’s even more critical when a crisis occurs when you’re not there. Imagine your fire alarm beeping or an entrypoint sensor setting off your alarm when you’re on a trip. What will occur when no one is there to hear the warning of the loud siren? By incorporating 24-7 monitoring, your place is always defended, no matter where you are.
Your Vivint Smart Hub is vital in Appleton home monitoring
You might visualize your Vivint Smart Hub as the heart of your home security system. All signals and communications go through this important, central hub. Along with being your direct link to monitoring specialists, the smart hub offers these extra virtues:
- Emergency button to automatically get in contact with your Vivint home monitoring specialists
- 2-way audio capability giving you the chance to speak right to your monitoring team
- You are able to call for assistance with any type of concern, including medical situations
If you’re not able to locate your phone when a crisis strikes, you’ll still be able to speak with your support team straight through your control panel.
Order home monitoring with your advanced Appleton security system
Leave it to the experts at Vivint and get a fully integrated Appleton smart home with the 24-hour monitoring, smoke and CO detectors, and entryway sensors you should have. We know the value of monitoring which is the reason why it’s automatically included in our popular packages. If you want to enhance your property’s defense, dial (920) 259-2449 or complete the form below to begin.