Your security system’s indoor cameras in Appleton are perfect baby monitors
One of the most significant things to understand is that your indoor cameras are part of a cohesive system and reachable by way of one simple app. This gives you versatility and comfort as you are able to keep an eye on your child from any location via your smartphone or tablet. Here are more reasons why they make sense:
- Live high-definition video footage: You’ll enjoy detailed, high-resolution images of your precious one. You may even watch recorded segments right from your phone.
- 2-way talk: Not only will you hear what’s happening, you may verbalize to your child directly through your indoor camera. This is a nice tool to soothe a an uneasy sleeper. In addition, you are able to use the audio feature through your mobile device app, regardless of your location.
- Wide-angle viewing: Your cameras will have a much better viewing angle than most traditional baby monitors. You’ll see every move your tot makes.
- Motion-sensing with updates: If your baby decides rest time is finished and wants out of the bed, you can get motion-triggered alerts sent right to your smartphone.
- One-touch communications: Despite the fact this perk is typically for older children, it’s worth a mention. With an easy touch of a button, your kid can contact you through cell phone app.
Having your complete smart home accessible in a simple app on your phone is a tremendous perk. If you find that your baby is having an issue trying to sleep and believe it may be a little warm in the nursery, you may change the settings on your smart thermostat. If they awaken, you can switch on the room’s smart lights to inform them you’ll be there soon. Have more than one child? You can use another indoor camera and enjoy access to both of them with one home security app.
Get Your Appleton smart home with indoor cameras
Are you ready to use an indoor camera as a baby monitor? Design your own Appleton smart home and get the comfort and safety Vivint’s advanced surveillance systems can supply. Call (920) 259-2449 today and see how we can make your home more convenient and safer for everyone.